Politics Yakasai - Osinbajo As Acting President Was Better Than Buhari As President

A

abujagirl

Elder Statesman, Tanko Yakasai said that Nigerians were better off with Yemi Osinbajo as acting President than Muhammadu Buhari as President.

yAKASAI.jpg

According to the SUN, Yakasai said Osinbajo's 51 days as acting President was the best time Nigerians have had since Buhari became President.

“This is in the hands of God. If he (Buhari) is fit, good luck to him. He admitted that things went on fine when Osinbajo acted for him; the vice president is younger, while ill health and military background weaken the president.

“Things were better when the vice president acted because I was getting electricity for eight hours a day, and now since Buhari came back and took over, electricity supply dropped to two or three hours in a day.

“The same complaint in Lagos of people paying electricity bill that they didn’t enjoy, it wasn’t happening when Osinbajo was acting. During the short period that the VP acted, there was no blowing of pipelines anymore.

“If what happens in this country in the last two years didn’t kill me, I don’t think it will kill me in the next two years. The suffering was much, I suffer and you suffer. The other day I got a text message from somebody who complained how he has been suffering, as his pensions had not been paid for over one year, and his children are still in school, I told him, how I was also suffering.

“Everybody is suffering, but if we want to suffer, we can continue the suffering. The Hausa people say, Mutuwar yawa kaka (If death is going to take everybody, not me alone, let it come.),'' Yakasai added.

Elder Statesman, Tanko Yakasai said that Nigerians were better off with Yemi Osinbajo as acting President than Muhammadu Buhari as President.

View attachment 115480

According to the SUN, Yakasai said Osinbajo's 51 days as acting President was the best time Nigerians have had since Buhari became President.

“This is in the hands of God. If he (Buhari) is fit, good luck to him. He admitted that things went on fine when Osinbajo acted for him; the vice president is younger, while ill health and military background weaken the president.

“Things were better when the vice president acted because I was getting electricity for eight hours a day, and now since Buhari came back and took over, electricity supply dropped to two or three hours in a day.

“The same complaint in Lagos of people paying electricity bill that they didn’t enjoy, it wasn’t happening when Osinbajo was acting. During the short period that the VP acted, there was no blowing of pipelines anymore.

“If what happens in this country in the last two years didn’t kill me, I don’t think it will kill me in the next two years. The suffering was much, I suffer and you suffer. The other day I got a text message from somebody who complained how he has been suffering, as his pensions had not been paid for over one year, and his children are still in school, I told him, how I was also suffering.

“Everybody is suffering, but if we want to suffer, we can continue the suffering. The Hausa people say, Mutuwar yawa kaka (If death is going to take everybody, not me alone, let it come.),'' Yakasai added.
It's quite true sha

Back