Sports A happy Odemwingie vows to give his all for Nigeria at the World Cup

Osaze.jpg
Super Eagles player #OsazeOdemwingie has promised to be at his best for Nigeria at the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.

Having seen himself welcomed back into the fold after missing out for two years,Odemwingie will be in the Nigerian team heading to the World Cup tournament which commences next week.

Speaking after Nigeria's barren draw against Greece in the early hours of Wednesday(Nigerian time) the Stoke City player expressed his happiness over his selection in the final team by coach #StephenKeshi.

“Luckily, I have been picked to go and do battle for the nation in Brazil and I can assure you that I will give my all to the team" Odemwingie was quoted as saying by the media officer of the #SuperEagles,Ben Alaiya.

“The talent is there, the stars are here and we work as a family. Yes I have been away but now that I’m back I want to give my all and ensure that we do well in Brazil”

Odemwingie is one of the most senior players currently in the Super Eagles team alongside other players like : Joseph Yobo,Vincent Enyeama and Austin Ejide.

Photo Credit: Wikipedia

Back