Entertainment BBNaija Winner, Efe, Apologises For Unfollowing Fans

P

PressRoom

Winner of the reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, Efe Ejeba, has apologised for the recent social media controversy of unfollowing some of his fans. He blamed the situation on those that handled his PR while he was in Big Brother house.

According to Efe, "Only God know say I no go fit bite the fingers wey feed me. Only me one go start to handle my matter from today.#whoibe", he maintained that he is still humble, and told fans to expect an instant follow-back en masse as he is now personally handling his Instagram account himself.

A modest Efe also acknowledged that it would have been impossible to attain his current stardom without the support of his followers.

In his address, he said, "Yes ooo Naija. Na una humble and .... humble boy. I no get which other English to speak.

"I just wan address the matter sharperly. Who I be wey I go carry my hand go unfollow people. Make una no reason am go as he be.

"As I fall out, people dey handle my account.

"Whoever feel say I don unfollow am, as I dey talk to you right now na me dey handle my account. No vex.

"God just bless me through una. I no come fit come dey form. Who I be? Wetin I be? Na una carry me reach here."

He went on to kneel, a gesture indicating how sorry he was concerning the issue.

VIDEO:

Attachments

• efe b b naija.PNG
    efe b b naija.PNG
    615 KB · Views: 17
Back