Entertainment Confession or Confusion? Vast Claims He Avoids Ladies Because of Cancer

Williamz

1421149248168.jpg

One of the duo of Bracket music group, Nwanchukwu Ozioko, well known as Vast, has revealed he's been avoiding ladies because his doctor counselled him to abstain from sex when he was diagnosed with a blood cancer disease known as Lymphoma.

The two members of the Bracket music group had earlier been rumoured to be gay couple, and Vast denied the reports by declaring that he has an Ethiopian girlfriend.

However, Vast now claims he shy away from ladies due to a blood cancer disease.

The artiste claimed he has been fully treated and confirmed medically fit to have sex anytime.

According to Vast "I have gone for sperm check. I am okay. The essence of not having sex was to ensure that I don't give birth to an abnormal baby."

"Because if I impregnate a lady in that condition, she might give birth to such a baby and of course I don't want that to happen. That was why I was instructed to stay away from sex for five months."

"I am ready to resume. Interestingly, They know I'm a man capable of getting married when it's time. Before they started the treatment, they took sperm from me for safe keeping in case the treatment damages my sperm. I will still be able to have children but nothing bad happened. It didn't affect anything."

"I am free to have sex and impregnate my lady when the time comes. Apart from being alive, that is also a good news" he told ENCOMIUM in a recent interview.

Vast recent disclosure of his cancer treatment has fueled further speculations that Bracket are gay couple trying to deceive the public by providing different answers whenever they are interviewed.

Back