Politics Hon. Maduabum Distances Self From Discovery of Jubrin's Alleged Foreign Account

A

abujagirl

Hon. C.I.D Maduabum has denied playing any role in the discovery of a foreign account allegeddly belonging to Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin.

jibrin.jpg

See denial below:

My attention has just been drawn to statement issued by Hon Abdulmumin Jubrin, where he as usual said that I gave money to some people to tell the truth about his Foreign Account they discovered in the UK.

I formally deny this new allegation and denounce it as the hallucination of a deranged psychopath, a drowning man who is catching on all straws to rescue himself from the deep hole he is in.

This has shown once again that corruption and lies are an essential part of Hon Jibrin’s DNA. He obviously thinks that everybody must be bribed to act patriotically to expose his corruption and nefarious activities.

I feel sorry for the media that unwittingly play into his hands by publishing his continuously false and libelous vituperations. Hon Jibrin is so unintelligent that he has not seen that his pattern is an open one. Once you say anything against him, he immediately manufactures some imaginary bribe being given to the person by persons he picks at a whim. I have chosen to respond once again not because Hon Jibrin is worthy of a reply but just to set the records straight.
HON C.I.D MADUABUM
DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF,
SPEAKER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Back