Politics HoR Crisis: Jibrin Kicks Against His Suspension, Threatens Fire and Brimstone

L

LequteMan

Hon. Jibrin Abdulmumin has reacted strongly, condemning his recent suspension by the leadership of the House of Representatives.

The house yesterday had suspended him for 180 days over the accusations and corruption campaign he's fueling in the House. Read more

Reacting, Jibrin took to social media, saying the suspension cannot hold.

"Predictably Speaker Dogara ensured I was "suspended".I wish to state that the suspension is unfounded as the entire process is flawed

"The so called suspension is ridiculous, a non issue, bunch of nonsense&completely inconsequential that cannot stand anywhere in the world

"I have instructed my lawyer, Femi Falana SAN to file charges of contempt against Speaker Dogara and of course the House of Representatives

"Let me state very clearly that i will never ever apologise to anybody in the House of Reps. There is no reason what so ever to apologise!

"I did not commit any offense. I did not abuse my office. For the five years I have served, I have never corruptedly enriched myself

"In contrast, these are the allegations that I raised against Mr Speaker and others which they have not responded till date

"The bad news for Speaker and his cabal is despite doing their worst and exhausted their bullets by "suspending" me, it has not in any way

"Despite the "suspension" the fact has no changed that the Speaker conspired with others to commit monumental budget fraud and corruption

"I stand by all the allegations I raised. I wish to state categorically that there is chronic individual&systemic corruption in the House

"It is on strength of such weak institution that Speaker continue to flaunt a fake popularity in the House since many members are culprits

"In the next few days,I will provide prove of shocking systemic corruption in the House and how much the House stinks under Speaker Dogara

"I shall continue this struggle to expose corruption in the House, push for reforms and ensure that justice is served on Dogara and others

Attachments

• jibrin.png
    jibrin.png
    353.3 KB · Views: 18
Back