Politics How I hope to transform Lagos —Doherty -Nigerian Tribune

A

abujagirl

Adedeji #Doherty, an engineer, is the acting national Vice Chairman (South-West) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and a gubernatorial aspirant in #Lagos State. In this interview with some journalists, he opens up on various national issues, including his 2015 governorship aspiration. ANGELA JOHN brings these excerpts:

Given the various developments in the #PDP, would you say your party has anything in stock for the people of Lagos State come 2015 if it wins the election?
A lot has happened in the past 14 years in Lagos State, starting from (Bola) Tinubu’s era down to Babatunde Fashola’s. The former was more or less a political era rather than being an administrative one. The latter, from what I have seen so far, has just been a slight change for Lagos, but not good enough. The change that will occur in Lagos with a PDP governor will be more explicit, more visible and will be one that will touch the lives of an average Lagos resident. The reason I am saying this is that there has been a yardstick that has already been put in place by the past governments.

Click source for more details: #NigerianTribune

doherty.jpg

Back