Metro How I Use My Head To Remove Items From People's Body - Pickpocket

P

PressRoom

Dayo Skippo, as he is popularly called, is a theft expert, who 'can use my head to steal anything'. A notorious thief, he was rounded up in Lagos by operatives of the Rapid Response Squad.

“I am an expert in stealing, I can use my head to steal anything.” , he told the Police. He explained that even his associates respect him for that.

The suspect was arrested at Ikeja-Under-Bridge and he told RRS decoy team in an interrogation that he had been in the act for a long time.

upload_2017-4-3_9-30-27.png

He however, blamed the current economic situation in the country for his involvement in crime.

The suspect, a secondary school drop-out further explained that all he needed to do is to have the slightest physical contact with his victim and their valuables are gone.

“I can use my head to remove anything from your body. I will just pretend as if I know you somewhere and in the process of giving you salutations, your item is gone”, he confessed.

Dayo also confessed that he doesn’t perpetrate the theft alone and that he worked with some members of his group just in case the victim becomes suspicious, they would quickly swing into action.

---
Tribune

Back