Politics I will lead protest match to Chibok- Dame Patience

L

LequteMan

The first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, after a meeting with governors’ and ministers' wives, female senators in Abuja, has promised to stage a protest match to Chibok, Borno, if the abducted schoolgirls were not released.

The meeting was to seek the actual whereabouts of the kidnapped girls.

According to her, a committee will be inaugurated to include wives of all relevant stakeholders at a meeting scheduled for May 4.

She said that refusal of any of such relevant stakeholders to be contacted for the meeting would also lead to a mass protest.

``I cannot perpetuate hearsay and rumour; I must have facts to tell the international community.

``If any of those we call refuse to come, we will take the protest to Chibok.

``I do not mind being shot as long as they return our girls to us safely, we are tired of the kidnapping,'' she said.

Attachments

• images_25.jpeg
    images_25.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 9
No disrespect to the first lady but I think it will take more than the threat of her arriving in Borno to release the girls

Very surprise to heard that the first lady of Cameroon Called Dame Patience to know about the case and gave her her support...
Very surprise because in 2012 a the baby of a young girl disapeard from the hospital where she gave birth, and that disapearence put the light on babies Traffic in Cameroon. The young Lady, Vanessa cried,saked help to cameroonian and the first lady: NO WORD FROM HER,...she is now concern about nigerians Girls...wandaful

Back