Politics #IStandWithNigeria- Schedule of Tu Face's Anti Govt Protest

L

LequteMan

Nigerian pop star Tu Face has announced that he is going ahead with the national antigovernment protest, despite condemnation from several quarters of the country.

Speaking on Tuesday, Tu Face said the protest would kick off next Monday from the National Stadium, Surulere in Lagos at 8 a.m. and terminate at the National Theatre in Iganmu area of the city.

“The National Theatre and National Stadium are the two national icons that epitomise our decline as a nation," he said and called on Nigerians to henceforth speak out about the issues affecting them and also share them via videos, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and SMS to 0902-355-5335.

“What are your daily struggles? How is it doing you? No matter what part of the world you are, I encourage you to share your stories. And join me on Monday in Surulere or online.

“Use any of the hashtags #IStandWith2Baba #IStandWithNigeria #OneVoiceNigeria on social media.

“We will take all the reports and send them to our elected representatives as ONE VOICE of Nigerians across party, ethnic and religious lines – as they hear real people talk about real issues,” 2face said.

“It is not a ‘my religion or tribe is better than yours’ matter. All our blood is red. I, Innocent Idibia, am a living example of a Nigerian who owe their success to Nigerians of every tribe and religion. None ask what religion or tribe I am before supporting me. I am grateful,” he noted.

BlackFace, Tu Face's ex bandmate urged Nigerians to boycott the protest.

Attachments

• tu face.jpg
    tu face.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 18
Back