Entertainment Linda Ikeji Speaks - I NEVER Said I Could Buy Any Man

L

LequteMan

Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji, has denied reports crediting her to a tweet in which she reportedly said she could buy any man she wants.

In a blog post, Linda said the account that made the comment was a parody account.

"I may have made careless statements during the Hermes bag saga that I definitely regret and have apologized for (I was stark raving mad when I was posting on IG...I was in another world...lol) and my words were to the 'haters' but I forgot that there were young people who look up to me who were also observing what was going on and were disappointed by my remarks. I regret my words. So, yeah, I may have said those silly things but I would never post those tweets from the fake account. It was tweeted some days ago and I addressed it on Twitter but I see some people/groups on Facebook talking about it and many still believe I tweeted it and are just abusing me anyhow..lol. Thus, I decided to address it here!

3 (2).png

"No one can buy a man...or a woman for that matter. You can only buy a Muppet or a gold digger, not a real man. And a real man is what I am looking for! *wink*. See the tweets after the cut and please if anyone can help me shut down the Twitter account, I would appreciate it before they spoil my career..lol

1 (3).png

Photo: The fake account

"The fake handle has 4k followers. It is @lindaLkeji. So the L is a small letter, and makes it look like lindalkeji. Mine is @lindaikeji with an i. (There are several other fake Linda Ikeji twitter/Facebook pages). Also, can anyone help me get verified? Thanks in advance..." she added.

linda real account.PNG

Photo: Linda's real Twitter account

Attachments

• Linda-Ikeji.jpg
    Linda-Ikeji.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 19
No time for details - Too many people ready to string her up. Unfortunately for her she has now become the news so getting the treatment she allegedly dished out to others

No time for details - Too many people ready to string her up. Unfortunately for her she has now become the news so getting the treatment she allegedly dished out to others

Those who kill by the sword.....die by the sword?

Back