Politics "Military Shares Information With Boko Haram"' Enebeli Alleges Conspiracy Against Jonathan

• Thread starter Thread starter LequteMan
  • Start date Start date
L

LequteMan

Paul Enebeli, a representative of the South-South minority at the ongoing national conference, in an interview on national issues with #Punch believes President Goodluck Jonathan alone can't bear the burden of solving the security challenges facing the country.

"Security is not a one-man business or job. Nigerians should stop politicising the issue of our security. The President of the country is Dr. Goodluck Jonathan but he can’t do everything, especially in this guerilla warfare we are facing."

"It does appear to me that there are some degrees of sabotage. When there is a saboteur and conspiracy, it becomes more difficult and you don’t even know who to talk to. This is because information is being shared between the Nigeria military and Boko Haram. In fact, it appears that there is a deceit factor."

He also alleged a conspiracy against Jonathan, "I think it is a conspiracy not only against his second term, but against his emergence. This is the first time someone from the minority is the President of this country, which happened by providence. I think it is not proper to judge Jonathan just because of the insurgency."

He said the insugency did not give Jonathan much time for developmental projects.

He also appealed that Jonathan be allowed to finish his tenure and if he wants to go another time, he shouldn't be impeded as it is his right and not a privilege.

Read full interview here

#GoodluckJonathan #BokoHaram #PaulEnebeli

Paul-Enebeli.jpg

Photo credit: Punch

Last edited:
Back