Sports "My wife has been very crucial to my impressive career" Jude Ighalo

Super Eagles striker, Odion Ighalo, has attributed his fantastic form with his English premier Leaguu side, Watford FC to his six year old marriage.

igha.jpg

The Nigerian international last weekend scored his eighth goal of the season for Watford in Saturday’s 3-2 victory over Aston Villa.

The 26-year old former Granada forward explained that his wife has been a contributing factor to his recent form, adding that she's a good home maker.

The Nigeria forward and his wife have three children.

“I want to say that my marriage which marked six years recently has made me to be a complete man,” Ighalo told Goal.

“My wife has been very crucial to my impressive career. She has been able to build a good home and she makes me and the children happy. She is everything to me.”

Not only does Sonia keep the homefront going, she is also a keen supporter of her husband’s career and regularly travels to watch him play.

She was present in Port Harcourt in mid-November when the striker led the Nigeria attack in a 2-0 win over Swaziland, as they qualified for the next round of 2018 World Cup qualifiers.

Watford are 11th on the log with 19 points after 14 matches. Their next match is against Norwich City at the Vicarage Road Stadium on Saturday, December 5. Goal

Back