Politics Ondo 2016: Buhari Preaches Unity to APC Bigwigs in Akure

L

LequteMan

President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday rallied support for Rotimi Akeredolu, APC's candidate for the upcoming governorship elections in Ondo state.

Speaking at a meeting with stakeholders, Buhari said APC's unity is crucial for the outcome of next Saturday’s election.

“I am very pleased that those of you who lost the primaries are still very much in the party.

“That you lose elections doesn’t mean you should walk away, you keep on trying. I went to the Supreme Court three times in my bid to become the President of Nigeria.

“I like your high spirit and your commitment to the party and I hope your constituencies are taking note of that,’’ the President told the aspirants shortly before departing for the Democracy Park in Akure for the grand finale of the Ondo APC gubernatorial rally.

He was accompanied to the meeting by the Senate President, Sen. Bukola Saraki, APC National Chairman, several APC Governors and Ministers.

He said he looked forward to a successful election next week.

Attachments

• buhari2.jpg
    buhari2.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 19
It would be battle for the SOLE of Southwest next week between the Afenifere, Abuja cabals and the Jagabans.

Back