Metro Pastor Refuses To Bury 93 Year-Old Church Member For Not Paying Tithes

P

PressRoom

Strange as it seems, Pastor Walter F. Houston of the Fourth Missionary Baptist Church in Texas, United States has reportedly refused to bury a 93-year old grandmother because she had not paid her tithes in two years. The deceased family, Olivia Blair are upset over the Houston's action.

The granny, Blair, had been a church devotee for fifty years before being stricken with an illness that resulted in her becoming comatose and placed in hospice care, her reason for not tithing.

upload_2017-5-26_10-59-35.png

Blair’s daughter, Barbara Daytold said that her stepfather had also been buried at the church. So why would the church officials turn her mother away, the very same institution that held such a prominent role in her life.

“It was like the last insult in the world, there was nothing else that I could do for my mommy but funeralize her in the church that she loved and worshipped all of her life, even as a little girl. For the last two years, my mother has been in either a nursing home or she’s been in a hospital,” she pointed out. “And the last few months, she was in a coma!”

Lol, a church calculated my Late Grandpa's outstanding men committee due for family. Everything was paid off before burial

What exactly will the church's involvement in the burial do for the dead body? The prayers priests pray for the dead do absolutely nothing for them.

Babara should get herself a spot in the local graveyard, hire some strong men to carry the casket, call her family members, invite more reasonable church members, hire a local DJ, cook some food and bury her momsie.

Back