World Revenge: Bikers Slash Car Driver for Running over Bikes

L

LequteMan

A30-year-old motorist was hunted down by a pack of motorcyclists after running over several bikes in Washington Heights, New York.

The whole event was captured by a camera attached to a biker’s helmet.It was unclear what started the dispute, but in the video, several dozen speeding bikers surround a dark-coloured Range Rover with New York plates heading northbound on the highway in northern Manhattan, with one motorcyclist purposely slowing down in front of the SUV and forcing it to stop.

Others quickly park in front of it as one biker dismounts and starts walking threateningly toward the vehicle.

At that point the driver guns the engine and crashes over several bikes and speeds off in a desperate bid to escape.

The bikers pursue the man through northern Manhattan and block him again as he gets caught behind another vehicle, with one biker yanking open his door.

But the driver guns it again and manages to get away after knocking another bike to the ground.

Finally, traffic forces the SUV to stop on West 178th street. One rider then rips off his helmet and uses it to bash in the driver’s side window as the video ends.

Police say the crew then slashed the man in front of his wife and child. No arrests have been made and police are investigating the assault.

The New York Post reports that the driver was rushed to Columbia Presbyterian Hospital for stitches after the attack.

This read like the stuff you see in the movies. Ghost Rider came to mind several times, even. Do you know if the driver made it alive?

What could he have done to have pissed off those bikers? Damn. I gotta know. I don't want to mistakenly do it the next time I'm in NYC :(

^^ He should be okay. I don't think he lost too much blood before getting to the hospital.
Those bikers were something else

Back