Entertainment "Sex Toys Helps Me Tame My Libido"- Tinsel Actress Jojo "April" Muse

Williamz

1421924061996.jpg

Tinsel actress Jojo Muse popularly known as April in the series has disclosed she keeps different sex toys to prevent her from keeping multiple sexual partners.

The actress made the statement in a recent interview with iCampus Magazine.

In response to questions about her sex life she said:
"It all boils down to what I have said. Sex is sacred and it’s not something you just do or something you just open your legs to do. It’s not that easy for me. I would rather do sex toys. Sex has a lot involved. It has emotions, attachments, spirituality. Sex is supposed to be sacred. It’s supposed to be a ritual for me. It is a thing two people indulge in because anybody you sleep with, there is a connection. You are connecting with them."

"Then, how many people are you going to sleep with? How many people do you want to now have sex with? It means if you are going to be delivered, you’d have a lot of bondages to break. That is even more stressful. It means you will fast extra and pray extra and for heaven’s sake, you don’t even know who your partner has been sleeping with."

"So, if he now decides to keep two more sexual partners and that partner decides to keep two more extra partners; two extra partners times two more extra partners, you know, it goes a long way. That is why sex is sacred to me and it shouldn’t be abused. It’s not like I’ve not had sex before or trying to be holy or something but it is just from own point of view that sex should be more like a ritual between two people."

In response to questions about her sex toys she said: "Don’t be like that. Well, I have the G-Spot stimulator, the regular vibrator, the Dildo, and there is this small one called ‘Rabbit.’ It has been a while since I had sex with a human being because there are still many things to think about."

What would you prefer sex toys or multiple sexual partners?

Na wa o. With sex toys and sperm banks, it might be all over in the next 50 years for men :)

[USERGROUP=4]@Senior Curators[/USERGROUP]

LOL we have the upper hand still. Your sex toy will not listen to you whine after sex about Tricia from Accounting and her new shoes and hand-me-down boyfriend. We, men? We have to endure that crap. That's what keeps us in the market. This uncanny ability to absorb inanities in return for copious amounts of sex.

#WeWinningStill

There's this common hashtag: #FollowerNotFriend, letting you know Twitter doesn't substitute true companionship.

Don't worry; we're still keeping our jobs.

Back