Metro TB Joshua Speaks on His Disagreement with Chris Oyakhilome on the Issue of Rape

Vunderkind

Social Member
Prophet TB Joshua has stepped forward to disprove the growing speculation that he and pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy were in a row over some of the biblical questions asked that saw them giving divergent responses to.

It should be recalled that both men of God had given separate answers to the question of whether abortion after rape counted as sin or not.

In the same vein, Prophet TB Joshua, when asked if masturbation was a sin, had replied that it was. In fact, he had replied, masturbation is as bad a sin as fornication. Pastor Chris had earlier replied that masturbation was not a sin, an answer that had sparked intense online debate.

Speaking on the differences in their replies and in a show of support for Oyakhilome, Prophet TB Joshua wrote on his Facebook page, while answering a question from one of his followers:

“This reminds me of a recent article in which people put me side by side my brother, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome talking about masturbation. Our brother was referring to Christians, not others.

“Christians who already have a relationship with God – their wrong is different from others because the root of their wrong is from the flesh, not from the heart. When the root of your wrong is not from the heart, your wrong will make you to run to God the more. That is, it will intensify your relationship with God. I mean, you will see the need of God the more until His name is glorified. Your challenges will make you to honour God before men.

Therefore, we men of God – the Bible is our standard. We cannot disagree because our Bible is one. The understanding of people that read us can only differ. Men of God are a blessing to our generation.”

Attachments

• tb-joshua-preaching.jpg
    tb-joshua-preaching.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 25
Back