Metro Why I Begged Apostle Suleman – Stephanie Otobo’s Mum Finally Speaks

kemi

Social Member
Mother of Canadian-based Nigerian who accused Apostle Johnson Suleman of having sexual relationship with her has finally spoken on what prompted her visit to Omega Fire Ministries and her Apology to the clergy man.

upload_2017-4-1_0-8-50.png

In an interview with Premium Times, Mrs. Bukky said she want to put an end to the whole development.

‘’I did that (travel) because of my daughter, (and) because I am a mother. The way I am seeing her is not the way I brought her up. And all those her character is not giving me happiness which I want to put an end to. That is why I went to Auchi.

‘’Well, we begged the man of God that he should forgive my daughter. You know when you call somebody a man of God, he can go to any length. So I don’t want the man of God to go to any length, to do any evil prayer because when we heard of it that time, this pastors’ association (South-South chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria) praying all their sorts of things. I cannot sit down here watching my daughter like that. That is why I said I want to go to the source to beg that man. Nobody tortured me. I went alone. I entered vehicle from Sapele to Auchi.’’

Speaking on the alleged death threats to her life, she noted that no one ever threatened her to apologise.

No, nobody threatened me. It is because I am a mother. When I saw what was going on, the day you people came to the market I said I wanted to go and meet the man of God to apologise so that we can put an end to the matter. Because I know my daughter. I did not bring her up this way and the way she is behaving is not normal. So, I said I want to go and beg the man of God to forgive her so that this matter can die off. Because I cannot continue with this (and) the way I am seeing it, I don’t want anything of such to happen again. Nobody threatened to kill me or prompted me to do so. I went there on my own to apologise to man of God.

Read more on Premium Times

Back