8 Prominent Nigerians That Have Been Affected By Aso Rock Demons And Their Ailments

P

ProfRem

Reuben Abati, the former Spokesperson to former President of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has confirmed insinuation peddled by Nigerians that there are demons in Presidential aboard called Aso Rock in Abuja.

Abati in his piece titled: "The spiritual side of Aso Villa” revealed that there are witches and wizards at the Aso Villa that attacked peoples and government officials that live within.

He said the spiritual forces also disturbed Presidents from performing their functions and disorganized the Presidency what knowing what is wrong or right.

“There is some form of witchcraft, which causes occupants of Aso Villa to take weird decisions. Working in the Villa makes you susceptible to some sort of evil influences, because there is something supernatural about power and closeness to it”, he said in this recent article before the 'Demons' bestowed on the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to hold him on.

Demons according to Wikipedia are rather, evil spirits described in various faiths' traditions, such as Satan, fallen angels,and jinns, which are metaphors for the base character traits a human being may acquire and manifest when he turns away from God and follows his lower nature.

Although, the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to President Muhammadu Buhari debunked Abati's opinion saying they are against the letters and belief of every Christians.

He said: Aso Villa is not my home, I am just passing through. Even this world is nobody’s home, we are just birds of passage. So, let nobody turn up his nose in derision, and say; “he’s writing like the landlord of Aso Villa, defending a place where’s he’s just a tenant.”

Adesina said for one year, he has lived in the house allocated to him at the Villa saying “I sleep so soundly, I even snore. In fact, I snore so loud that at times, I wake myself up with the sound.

NigerianBulletin put a check through 8 personalities that might have been affected by the 'Demons' in Aso Rock:

1. President Muhammadu Buhari: The Presidency confirmed what seems to be speculations surrounding the state of health of President Muhammadu Buhari, saying he is suffering from ear infection.

The ailment knocked the president out of office for 10-day with a vacation trip to London. The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbao took over the affairs of the country within the period.

2. Reuben Abati: For about six months, the former Spokesperson to Goodluck Jonatahn couldn’t even breathe properly. For another two months, he was on crutches. In his recent article, he said he considered himself far luckier than other persons who were either nursing a terminal disease or who could not get it up.

3. Former First Lady, Patience Dame Jonathan: Mama Peace was in and out of hospital during her husband's administration undergoing many surgeries. But after her husband lost the election and he conceded defeat in 2015, all her ailments vanished, all scheduled surgeries were found to be no longer necessary and since then she has been hale and hearty as the 'demons' disappeared immediately after leaving the Villa.

4. Former President, Umar YarAdua: Mr Yar'Adua flew to Jeddah in Saudi Arabia for treatment for a heart condition and after few months, amid growing concern, the announcement of his death came as a shock to Nigerians.

5. Former First Lady, Stella Obasanjo: The former and late First Lady died on October 23, 2005, following a botched tummy tuck – elective liposuction – procedure in Spain. The surgery was scheduled towards the commemoration of her 60th birthday. Reuben Abati had written about the ugly side of staying at the Aso rock villa and its negative impacts on First family. One might then wonders if it is not the same demons at the Villa that has affected lives and health of the first family including the death of this late First Lady.

demon.JPG

6. Former Military head of State, Sani Abacha
: His death came as a shock to Nigerians and international scene on June 7, 1998. Against the odd that Abacha's death came as a result of poison by some women with apple, which is personal physician, Professor Sadiq Suleiman had said no one could ascertain as no autopsy was conducted as the late General was hurriedly buried by his Family according to Islamic rites.

Abacha was believed to be generally healthy but with some health issues. One might his sudden death to the definition of Rueben Abati's Demons affecting people at the Aso rock.

7. Former President, Goodluck Jonathan: There were days when convoys ran into ditches and lives were lost. In Norway, Former President Jonathan helicopter almost crashed into a mountain.

“That was the first time I saw the President panicking”, Reuben Abati said this while narrating the Aso rock demons that ravaged during previous administration.

He said: “The weather was all so hazy and he just kept saying it would not be nice for the President of a country to die in a helicopter crash due to pilot miscalculations. The President went into a prayer mode. We survived”.

The demons also came in form of a bird strike in Kenya.

During the 2015 election campaigns, the 'demons' also attacked the aircraft of president Jonathan as it refused to start on more than one occasion. The aircraft will just went dead.

8. President Jonathan's Physician: The former President’s physician living two compounds in Aso rock was also attacked by the Demons though a fire accident in his home. He and his children could have died but he was said to have escaped with bruises.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back