Metro Edo Widow Claims Son Foresaw The Incident

Bolanle Akanji

The widow whose humiliation at the hands of Gov. Oshiomole shook Nigeria believes it all turned out for good. She said ‘I thank God that used Oshiomhole to help me, I am not angry with him. I heard that the PDP said they want to give me money, I don’t need any money again and they should stop using me to campaign. I am okay with what Oshiomhole gave me. I think that if the PDP is genuinely serious about helping widows, they should give that money to another widow in Edo State.’

According to her, her son already had a premonition of the incident.

‘my son had a dream that I had an encounter with Oshiomhole. In that dream my son saw that I went to the market and had an encounter with Oshiomhole. My son was staying with a Rev. Father that day and he told the Rev.Father about his dream. He said the Father told him that maybe God wants to bless his mother.’

When asked if she was afraid when she got the summon from Oshiomole, she said, ‘Up till now I am still scared. I just said, ‘whatever wants to happen, let it happen’ As a matter of fact, the fear started when I saw the governor behind me. I noticed that somebody was behind me at the market and I was trying to push him so that I will have space to carry my goods, not knowing that it was the governor. I was shocked when I looked at his face and that was when I started shouting ‘God, this is Oshobaba’ and I knelt down immediately and started begging him to forgive me.’

(Culled from the widow's interview with Punch News)

Attachments

• widow.jpeg
    widow.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 10
We sympathized with you, we were all happy for you, we all thought of possible ways to re-act the scenario and get favoured just like you.... we probably will instruct our children and young siblings to dream accordingly from now on...

...but please, we have overflogged this story and would love for it to die a natural death before we go to the coven and force it to die.

We bless the lord for everything ma. We just want to return back to our own lives... some of us don't have wares to try and hurriedly try and pack and shove a sitting governor. Things are sad already for us as they are, so please...

Back