Metro Evans: Police Reveals What Will Kill 'Notorious' Kidnapper

P

PressRoom

As the situation gets scary concerning the whereabouts of Nigeria's notorious kidnap kingpin, Chukwudubem Onwuamadike aka Evans, a source from the police command may have hinted about what will possible the Anambra-born 'criminal'.

A report by The Sun says a reliable source at the police command revealed that though no one is planning to kill Evans, but if he dies in custody, it would be a death from cancer.

upload_2017-7-8_13-0-32.png

“Evans is not an ordinary criminal. I guess that they took him out for further investigation but I don’t know why they are yet to return him to his cell.”

“No one is planning to kill Evans. I believe that they will return him later. He could be in any good cell in the state for security reasons, but I can assure you that he is not dead yet. Even if anything happens to him, if he dies in custody, it will be as a result of cancer which he claims he is suffering from.”

Kidnapper himself, Evans , had also few weeks ago, confessed that he will soon be consumed by Colon Cancer he is diagnosed with. He explained that colon cancer came to grow in his body due to the drug he concealed in his stomach.

Back