Entertainment Seyi Shay, Delighted About Fans Reaction To Her Leaked Song

Williamz

Seyi Shay has disclosed she is happy about how her fans responded to her leaked song "Airbrush."

The artiste, revealed she wrote and recorded the song, but the production is incomplete and she was upset the song was leaked.

Nonetheless, she took to Instagram to express what inspired the lyrics of the song, how she felt about the leak, and her appreciation for how her fans love the song.

Here is what Seyi posted online: 'AIRBRUSH- I wrote n recorded this song a little while ago. It’s really Un produced and only accompanied by my my friends electric piano. Some company called Medge leaked it yesterday and I was upset.'

'The response to this power ballad however is unreal! And now I’m happy (although plans must change now) Never thought we Nigerians could really enjoy music this slow.'

'Thank u for ur responses and ur appreciation of this piece… I wrote it about a relationship I had with my best friend n soul mate ‘D’. Looked so Perfect in the picture we took together when we were younger.'

'I wished it was perfect in reality… Tell me ur Airbrushed story and I may turn it into the video for this song. Thanks again. #teamseyishay #HappyNewYearinadvance’

Have you heard the song Airbrush? is it right for record labels to leak artistes songs? so many questions begging for answers!

Attachments

• 1419861609203.jpg
    1419861609203.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 12
Back