Sports What Pogba Said After Being Announced as World Most Expensive Player

kemi

Social Member
Manchester United latest signing Paul Labile Pogba have expressed delight at his much-awaited return to Manchester United.

pogba back.jpg

Manchester United announced the signing of Pogba in a world-record transfer from Juventus.

Pogba said: "I am delighted to rejoin United. It has always been a club with a special place in my heart and I am really looking forward to working with Jose Mourinho.

"I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Juventus and have some fantastic memories of a great club with players that I count as friends.

"But I feel the time is right to go back to Old Trafford. I always enjoyed playing in front of the fans and can't wait to make my contribution to the team. This is the right club for me to achieve everything I hope to in the game."

Pogba's move has been one of the most protracted transfers of the summer, and there was a final tease before confirmation finally came in the early hours of Tuesday morning.

First, United posted a video on Twitter of a hooded figure in a club training top with the message "Are you ready? £POGBACK".

Moments later, Pogba's agent Mino Raiola tweeted "THE MAN IS UNITED."

Back