Sports 7 Man United Players To Miss Arsenal Clash [LIST]

kemi

Social Member
Manchester United could be without seven key players for this weekend’s English Premier League crunch clash with Arsenal, with the entire first-choice back-line set to be absent for the Red Devils.

MAN U INJURY.jpg

Eric Bailly (1) and Chris Smalling (2) are sure to miss the tie with injuries, while Antonio Valencia (3) and Luke Shaw(4) are major doubts for the fixture.

A loss against Arsenal for Mourinho’s men, his first against Arsene Wenger in the league, would be a massive blow to their chances of coming back in the title race.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic (5) will be absent following a suspension after picking up his fifth yellow card of the season against Swansea City.

Marouane Fellaini (6) is recovering from a calf injury while Wayne Rooney (7) missed England’s games in the international break following a setback on the injury.

The striker is a doubt for the weekend clash and will be assessed on Friday before a decision is taken on his fitness.

A loss against Arsenal for Mourinho’s men, his first against Arsene Wenger in the league, would be a massive blow to their chances of coming back in the title race.

We will KILL 'em.. with or without the 7 Players. They should go and borrow players from Chelsea or Barca... Beat 'em join

Let's forget all these beer parlour talk, abeg.

We all know Arsenal is an average team at best. You only need Wenger to retire before they become like Reading.

Nevertheless, this match is not sure for them. They'll probably go back to the emirates with their tails between their asses.

#FACT.

We all know Arsenal is an average team at best. You only need Wenger to retire before they become like Reading.

Nevertheless, this match is not sure for them. They'll probably go back to the emirates with their tails between their asses.

#FACT.

I don't usually agree with you. But on this, I'd say Perfecto.

I still marvel at people who say Arsenal FC is a top club :D

#FACT.

Don't throw HISTORY away Sir. Go and read history. :)

And now, because of Mou's impressive record against Wenger, Man U fans won't stop wagging. issokay, lets meet on the pitch. @Lequte , we have seen your opinion, no factual backing to your claims sir.

And now, because of Mou's impressive record against Wenger, Man U fans won't stop wagging. issokay, lets meet on the pitch. @Lequte , we have seen your opinion, no factual backing to your claims sir.

See, bro. I don't deal with sentiments. I'm stating facts for you. Arsenal are shit, and their fans say it almost every weekend.

You say I don't have factual backing. Is this factual enough for you?
arsenal man yu.PNG

Arsenal have won just one of their last 10 EPL games against Utd. And that win was gifted to you guys by LvG who decided to play tired legs Carrick against fast paced Sanchez.

Utd on the other hand, have won 6. Re-read that. 6 games out of 10.

man utd factura.PNG

I ask again. Is this factual enough for you?

When you quote statistics, they are facts but sentimental words like 'shit', 'average team' are merely opinions. Nevertheless, what you quoted are histories and have little or nothing to do with present status. You can deal with some of Arsenal's history too. Go a whole season unbeaten, play 49 games without a loss, reverse history by being the only team that never relegated in EPL. 3-0 down in less than 20 minutes is also history. All are histories anyway, the present situation is what you should deal with man!

@kemi

Numba 1. Try to paragraf your writings, and use line breaks too. It's all text, text, text fused together, and everything looks really really boring.

Numba Tu. The adjectives shit and average are apt for Arsenal. That's a fact. What do you call a team that has "top players" but is yet to win the league in over a decade? You guys are in the same caucus with Everton, Swansea and Crystal palace.

Moreover, it's not that hard. New comers Leicester have won the league. They're your boss now. :cool:

So Arsenal is shit and average. Arsenal fans know this too, I don't know why you chose to live in denial.

Numba Tiri. History plays huge roles in matches. If Man City hasn't won Barcelona at Nou camp in 5 years, there's a low chance they'll beat Barca the next time they visit Spain, no matter how bad Barca's form at that point is. (@ese coman see o)

Statistics don't lie. You've won 1 in the last 10 against United. What gives you the confidence you won't lose the next game?

Going by past seasons, everybody know Arsenal are like electricity supply in Nigeria: inadequate and unstable, and when it looks set to become stable, it falters.

On Saturday, you guys are going to crumble. You see that "present statistics" you're talking about, after Saturday you won't mention it again.

:D:D:D

@Lequte
@kemi

Numba 1. Try to paragraf your writings, and use line breaks too. It's all text, text, text fused together, and everything looks really really boring.

Numba Tu. The adjectives shit and average are apt for Arsenal. That's a fact. What do you call a team that has "top players" but is yet to win the league in over a decade? You guys are in the same caucus with Everton, Swansea and Crystal palace.

Moreover, it's not that hard. New comers Leicester have won the league. They're your boss now. :cool:

So Arsenal is shit and average. Arsenal fans know this too, I don't know why you chose to live in denial.

Numba Tiri. History plays huge roles in matches. If Man City hasn't won Barcelona at Nou camp in 5 years, there's a low chance they'll beat Barca the next time they visit Spain, no matter how bad Barca's form at that point is. (@ese coman see o)

Statistics don't lie. You've won 1 in the last 10 against United. What gives you the confidence you won't lose the next game?

Going by past seasons, everybody know Arsenal are like electricity supply in Nigeria: inadequate and unstable, and when it looks set to become stable, it falters.

On Saturday, you guys are going to crumble. You see that "present statistics" you're talking about, after Saturday you won't mention it again.

:D:D:D
Number 1 - learn to spell correctly:). I am on Arsenals side here, their present form speaks volume. Manu hasnt been stable in a while, plus you now have 7 players that might likely miss the match. How do you plan on coping with that? you do not have a first team talk less of a bench. Its gonna be hard for your team bro;)

Man U can continue to marvel in history while their counterparts makes the present. We remember Nottingham Forest once conquered Europe, Blackburn took England in awe in 1994, but where are these teams today?

Let United continue it's historical journey while Arsenal carries the day.

@ese, Arsenal's form is ephemeral. Even last season when they were at the top of their game, and Chelsea were heading towards the bottom half of the table, THEY LOST.

You think this won't happen again?

Arsenal's form is nothing, abeg. It's as weak as KOWA party's national presence.

Furthermore, Man Utd's away form hasn't been good for the past couple of years. But at Old Trafford? GGMU.

Old Trafford is Arsenal's butchering ground. Mourinho is Arsenal's tormentor.

You think they'll survive the roasting? Kikiki.

Back