Metro Deliverance from Evil Spirit: Pastor anoints then rapes teenager in Abuja

A

abujagirl

Pastor Basil Princewill of Mountain Mover Fire Ministry Church, Nyanya, Abuja in Nigeria has been accused of anointing and raping a 16-year old teenager in the name of removing evil spirits from her.

On Tuesday, during the rape trial at an Abuja High Court, the teenager said that Pastor Princewill in 2012 told her he had a revelation that her foundation was dirty. He also alleged that her father’s wife(step mother) was trying to kill her and that the Lord told him to perform a quick deliverance on her.

Her words, "I agreed for the deliverance to be carried out on me. During the deliverance, he carried a white handkerchief and a bottle of oil and asked me to remove my clothes. He also asked me if I was menstruating and I told him no. He told me that I am possessed with many evil spirits that have stained my blood and it will only take my husband to deliver me and I was not married, he said that he will carry out the cleansing on me".

The Pastor then led the teenager into his bedroom,asked her to close her eyes, brought his handkerchief and placed it over her head and she became very weak. He then proceeded to rape her.

"I cried and begged him to stop but he refused. All I remember is that I fainted and woke up later to see that I was bleeding from my private parts. When he was done, he helped me to wear my clothes and he called Pastor Moses Onuoha and asked him to take me outside and burn the handkerchief", the teenager told the court.

Pastor Princewill then told her that the deliverance will need to be take place again after a while to complete the cleansing of her blood.

"Sometime in December 2012, he sent for me against and told me that the spirits were stubborn and he lured me with alcohol and asked me to go home. After that I discovered that I was pregnant, he took me to Fantanu Head Medical Centre, Mararaba, Nasarawa State, for an abortion", the 16-year old said.

Speaking further she said, "The doctor, took me to a room inside his office and brought out instruments and asked his nurses to prepare me for an evacuation. I saw the instruments and I ran out of the hospital (papa) Apostle ran after me and beat me up, saying I want to bring shame to him".

The accused dragged her into the hospital and left a directive that she should not leave the hospital until he comes for her.

After the abortion, she reported the matter to her mother who took her to a family doctor, who confirmed that she had a recent abortion.

After hearing the teenagers testimony, the court adjourned the case till 20th February.

anointing.jpg

Back