Politics Disrespect to CAN Leader is Disrespect to All Nigerian Christians- Kaduna Youths Blast El-Rufai

A

abujagirl

Youths in Kaduna state under the aegis of Kaduna Patriotic Youths for Development on Sunday condemned former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory and aspiring Governor of the state, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, for insulting Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the President, Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN over the latter’s alleged involvement in the $9.3m smuggled cash into Johannesburg, South Africa.

According to PUNCH, a statement issued on behalf of the group by the National Coordinator, Mr. Danladi Husseini-Abubakar, and the General Secretary, Ishaku Irimiya, said, "It is unfortunate that the former minister has remained consistent in his quest to smear the CAN President and indeed the Church of God. This is not the first time El-Rufa’i has deployed his verbal venom and obvious deep hate for the CAN leader and indeed the organisation and community he leads.

"We view El-Rufa’i’s penchant for using abusive and berating statements against CAN leadership as a crass display of arrogance and disrespect for the entire Christian community in Nigeria, which Pastor Oritsejafor leads.

"The former minister is known for his disrespect for elders and leaders at all levels in this country. Little wonder he has no one to guide his actions which are becoming inimical to the credibility of his own personality as an accidental elite.

"Nigerians will never forget how El-Rufai flouted court injunctions to indiscriminately demolish homes while rendering thousands of families homeless, including the highly respected late Justice Bashir Sambo, whom he threw out of his home in the middle of a storm.

"Kaduna people must be wary of this accidental politician, who has no respect for human dignity. We have fear for the people and we want them to reject el-Rufa’i and halt his inordinate political ambition even before the primary election of his party. It is clear that his arrogance has not left him and he certainly plans to unleash another regime of tyranny on the people",the statement added.

#Kaduna #CAN #Oritsejafor #El-Rufia

el-rufia.jpg

Back