Politics External Factors Responsible For PDP Crisis - Gov. Aliyu

• Thread starter Thread starter LequteMan
  • Start date Start date
L

LequteMan

Niger State Governor, Dr. Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu, is one of the aggrieved 7 Governors of the Peoples’ Democratic Party.

Speaking in Minna yesterday Wednesday when he received Major General Hassan Abayomi Salihu, the Brigade Commander, 31 Field Artillery Brigade, Nigerian Army Minna, he said the whole essence of the famous ‘walking off’ of the G7 and others was about democracy and morality, adding that party members ought to keep promises they made either in private or publicly.

He said external forces are responsible for the unresolved crises rocking PDP and warned those behind the crisis to steer clear of the dispute.

“The PDP has the capacity to resolve whatever differences we have, we must not allow people who are outside the party to get so enmeshed in the problem that is not their own and in the process kill that which we want to build.”

“What is happening is an internal affair of the PDP because I am beginning to see a sign as if some people don’t want reconciliation to take place through the type of articles they are planting in newspapers,” he said.

“I need to draw your attention to this because I have been reading a lot of articles that they planted to create more animosity and anarchy that will make reconciliation difficult.”

According to him, the G7 governors are mature enough to know when to hold and when to let go.

Back