Sports Ibarahimovic Quits PSG

kemi

Social Member
Zlatan Ibrahimovic claims he will leave Paris Saint-Germain “like a legend” after confirming he will not be renewing his contract at the club.

Zlatan-Ibrahimovicv2.jpg

The 34-year-old’s deal with PSG expires at the end of the season, although he has yet to reveal his next destination.

The Sweden international has spent four seasons in France, winning Ligue 1 in each campaign, the Coupe de la Ligue three times and also the Coupe de France last year.

And in a statement following his decision to leave in the summer, Ibrahimovic says he has “loved” his time with the capital club and is proud to have played a key role in them becoming an emerging force in Europe.

“I am very proud of the last four years,” Ibrahimovic said.

“I loved every day I spent here. The Paris Saint-Germain has become a STAR club in the world and I played a key role moving it forward.

“It is now the right time for me to take a different path. I would like to thank my team mates, the technical staff and all the people in the club.

“My heart is with the fans. They were amazing from the first day I came here. They are the best fans in France. It is not a farewell but only an AU REVOIR.

Back