Jesus Is Not The Son But A Servant Of God - Sheikh Hussaini Yusuf Mabera

am sorry bro,u don't understand d scripture..did God make mention of David as his begotten son...even the old testament was fulfilled in new testament... everything that was said in old testament abt Jesus come to fulfilment....
old testament Isaiah 7:13-14
13 And he said, Hear ye now, O house of David; Is it a small thing for you to weary men, but will ye weary my God also? 14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
new testament mattew 1:20-23
20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. 22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, 23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
old testament psalm 110:1
1 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
mattew 22:41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, 42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David. 43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, 44 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool? 45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son? 46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

see bro am not here to defend Jesus BT to let u understand d scripture very well,
mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
if u believe his d son of God I congratulate you but if you don't...........

This has also been an internal conflict for Christians over the years. Going back just before Council of Nicaea 325 AD. These argument have historical context and dates back before the bible text quoted. No doubt these argument will go on for another millennium.

We cannot divorce any of the religions from history as the text we read has been translated many times over, interpreted politically many times over, used and abused for personal gain.

see bro am not here to defend Jesus BT to let u understand d scripture very well,
mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
if u believe his d son of God I congratulate you but if you don't...........
I don't quite follow, I just ruled out to you that other prophets are mentioned as son's of God, lets not forget the key word "Son of God".
I don't have a problem calling Jesus the son of God because it is a metaphorical statement as far as am concerned. You see, I/we as Muslim(s) strongly believe in Jesus christ But our opinions only varies at the point where some call him the Son of God, " as in Biologically " and where others mistakenly say he is God.
Not to derail from the issue, I want to ask you if you have a copy of the old testament. If you do, then check around the first pages where quotations were made in different languages and the one in Arabic (chapter 112 of the Qur’an) go ahead and check for its translation yourself.
The reason most of the time we treat ourselves as enemies because we do not belong to the same religion is because, people nowadays prefer watching champions League than sitting to go through religion scriptures for understanding. Some of our Muslim brothers and sisters go as far as memorizing the Qur’an but still end up being nuisance in the society, because understanding the Qur’an is not all about memorizing it's verses. ( because it's Arabic and one can say sword for example in 12 different ways using Arabic) .

Say (O Muslims!: ' We believe in God, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) Prophets from their Lord; we make no distinction between any of them; and we bow to God (in ISLAM)
Quran 2:13
just like Prophet Muhammad, Jesus christ is held in a high esteem, as both of them were sent to deliver one message only, " worship God Alone" not any of them as individuals.

Last edited by a moderator:
JESUS AS GOD'S MESSENGER

The word ''Messenger of God" stand for someone that was sent by God. No Christian will deny that Jesus was sent by God when he reads John 17:3, John 4:34, John 7:16, John 5:30.

Mathew 15:24 and John 12:49. The fact that Jesus was sent by God makes him God's messenger.

JESUS AS GOD'S SERVANT

Act 4:30:- "Signs and wonders be done through thy Holy Servant Jesus" (From the RSV)

Acts 3:13 "The God of Abraham, and of Isaac and Jacob, the God of our Fathers glorified his servant Jesus".

Acts 4:27:- "For the truth against thy Holy Servant Jesus'' See also Mathew 12:18, John 13:16 etc
It is interesting that as a Muslim you will quote the Bible to support an idea you do not understand. First, you picked words from the verses to contradict yourself John 17:3 started from verse one He called God Father hear what he said: "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. 2For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent." Yes, God sent Jesus. But Jesus is Son and Son can be sent. Note, the sonship of Jesus not in the manner of men but by the Spirit of God (John 1:1-18). Note the following also.

*Jesus is the incarnation of God, born not by the will of man, but of God. God in human flesh (John 1:1-18).

*God called him his son (Matthew 17:5).

*Jesus called God his Father (8:12-29)

*Angels called him the Son of God (Matthew 2:20-21; Luke 2:9-11)

*Demons called him the Son of God (Luke 4:33-34)

*Nature called him the Son of God (Matthew 2:2)

*God revealed it to prophets (Matthew 1:22-23

Your argument about no servant is greater than his master is not a discussion about Jesus and God but about Jesus and his disciples.

I don't quite follow, I just ruled out to you that other prophets are mentioned as son's of God, lets not forget the key word "Son of God".
I don't have a problem calling Jesus the son of God because it is a metaphorical statement as far as am concerned. You see, I/we as Muslim(s) strongly believe in Jesus christ But our opinions only varies at the point where some call him the Son of God, " as in Biologically " and where others mistakenly say he is God.
Not to derail from the issue, I want to ask you if you have a copy of the old testament. If you do, then check around the first pages where quotations were made in different languages and the one in Arabic (chapter 112 of the Qur’an) go ahead and check for its translation yourself.
The reason most of the time we treat ourselves as enemies because we do not belong to the same religion is because, people nowadays prefer watching champions League than sitting to go through religion scriptures for understanding. Some of our Muslim brothers and sisters go as far as memorizing the Qur’an but still end up being nuisance in the society, because understanding the Qur’an is not all about memorizing it's verses. ( because it's Arabic and one can say sword for example in 12 different ways using Arabic) .

Say (O Muslims!: ' We believe in God, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) Prophets from their Lord; we make no distinction between any of them; and we bow to God (in ISLAM)
Quran 2:13
just like Prophet Muhammad, Jesus christ is held in a high esteem, as both of them were sent to deliver one message only, " worship God Alone" not any of them as individuals.
It is clear that you are dealing with "opinion" not "Revelation" not the "Word of God" that is the difference. Anyone can have an opinion, but opinion can't equal the word of God. There is a big difference between Jesus and other prophet. The Bible did not teach humans to believe in Prophets because they too are humans. The Bible enjoins us to believe Jesus - even God enjoined it. "A voice from the clouds said: This is my Son, Whom I love ; with him I am well pleased, Listen to him (Matthew 17:5). Jesus also said, "Believe in God believe also in me" (John 14:1). "Whoever believes in him will not be condemned, But whoever does not believe is already condemned because he did not believe in God's one and only Son" (John 3:17).

Not only is God Almighty known as the “Father”, He calls His people as “Children”
Deu 32:6 Do ye thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee?

1Ch 29:10 Wherefore David blessed the LORD before all the congregation: and David said, Blessed be thou, LORD God of Israel our father, for ever and ever.
Jer 3:19 But I said, How shall I put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of nations? and I said, Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me.
Mal 2:10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
Pro 3:12 For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Psa 103:13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
Hos 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Isa 1:2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

Exo 4:22,23 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.

Deu 14:1 Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead.

Hos 11:1 When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

Psa 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

It is clear that you are dealing with "opinion" not "Revelation" not the "Word of God" that is the difference. Anyone can have an opinion, but opinion can't equal the word of God. There is a big difference between Jesus and other prophet. The Bible did not teach humans to believe in Prophets because they too are humans. The Bible enjoins us to believe Jesus - even God enjoined it. "A voice from the clouds said: This is my Son, Whom I love ; with him I am well pleased, Listen to him (Matthew 17:5). Jesus also said, "Believe in God believe also in me" (John 14:1). "Whoever believes in him will not be condemned, But whoever does not believe is already condemned because he did not believe in God's one and only Son" (John 3:17).

ERIWOO YA, ELA BO riru ELA bo sise, Olodumare Agotun fori legelege Sapeji Omi, Well Orunmila Barami Agboniregun said God has a son, his name is ELA, that is, only him is saddled with Salvation, when we make Sacrifice its ELA that plead with Olodumare for the petitions to be answered, thats why we say ELA ebo riru, thats, ELA who Sacrificed himsef, ELA Ebo yiye, ELA taa bo kale ye, thats ELA the only Surviving means of Salvation, its Omo Olodumare, but Olodumare did not marry and born anybody but he created ELA miraculously different from how he Created any other being, so he called him son, and he sent him to the Earth through moremi as a Messenger, so he is a Messenger and son, ELA Omo bibi Olodumare, both Christian and Muslim are correct, No need to Argue over that facts, each saw the point from different angles, Ela bo riru ELA bo sise, Ase Edumare Eledumare nikan lo lase, Ase ni ti Edumare.

Last edited by a moderator:
IF THE SHEIKH CANNOT CONVINCE PEOPLE ABOUT HIS RELIGION HE SHOULD KEEP QUIET ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN FAITH.THIS SAME JESUS THAT HE IS DEGRADING WILL BE THE ONE THAT WILL JUDGE HIM.THIS IS THE FINAL VERDICT.

IF THE SHEIKH CANNOT CONVINCE PEOPLE ABOUT HIS RELIGION HE SHOULD KEEP QUIET ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN FAITH.THIS SAME JESUS THAT HE IS DEGRADING WILL BE THE ONE THAT WILL JUDGE HIM.THIS IS THE FINAL VERDICT.
How can a created being judge other created beings. How can man judge another man? A man born of woman, eats, sleeps, ignorant of when te world will come to an end, has a beginning, has an end, died, will be resurrected, himself judged by God. How can he be the judge?

The statements that comes from the mouth of the Christians are statements that angers God.

May Allah guide you to the truth of Islam.

Back