Politics Raymond Dokpesi Sends Warning Message to PDP Governors

L

LequteMan

A PDP National Chairman aspirant, Chief Raymond Dokpesi has sent a warning to PDP governors in the country.

According to him, PDP will finally break up if the governors impose a new National Chairman on the party.

“I want us to just hope and pray that the governors who spoke out very clearly said after the Ali Modu -Sheriff episode, they had learnt their lessons and they will allow the party to take or make its own decision.

“And I verily believe them even when I have seen some departure from that. I have seen some departure from that and I am not naive to believe that I should take their words hook line and sinker as it will appear but I want to hope that Nigerians are watching.

“There is nobody that owns PDP, it belongs to everybody. The consequence of not allowing internal democracy to prevail in the PDP is the fact that the party will break, the party will disappear into oblivion.

“So, if the PDP does not reform now, it will not survive the current crisis and that aside, let me state very clearly that I do not belong to any faction," he reiterated.

According to him, PDP governors should break away from past culture of impunity.

He spoke at a briefing in Abuja on Thursday.

Attachments

• raymond dokpesi.jpg
    raymond dokpesi.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 24
Back