World US: Man Sets Himself on Fire to Protest Donald Trump's Election as President

A

abujagirl

A yet to be identified man protesting the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States set himself on fire outside Trump International Hotel in Washington DC on Tuesday.

man on fire.JPG

DAILY MAIL UK reports that Witnesses described how he yelled 'Trump' several times as 'flames ran up his back' before lying down in the street. He suffered non-life-threatening burns and was taken to hospital shortly after the incident at around 9.30pm.

In a brief interview with NBC at the scene, he said: 'I tried to light myself on fire as an act of protest.

'(I'm protesting) the fact that we've elected somebody who is completely incapable of respecting the constitution of the United States.'

An act of homosexuals, You are very lucky you didn't die, you could have died prematurely and end up in hell fire.

:D :D :D

I guess @Oluogunjobi has not seen this post yet.

@chyfirst He is coming for you

-------

He didn't want to die. In America, the paramedics are faster than an Etisalat network on 4G. He should try the same in Nigeria. Nobody go send am

Back