Politics Amaechi Describes ‘How Wike Executed Innocent People so as to Become Rivers Governor'

L

LequteMan

Nigeria - Rivers state governor, Rotimi Amaechi, has accused his successor Nyesom Wike, of assassinating innocent citizens in order to achieve his political ambition of governing the state, Leadership reports.

Amaechi said Wike hired an ex-militant to murder the state's citizens in the just concluded elections.

rotimi amaecchi.jpeg

“In a bid for Wike to be governor, he hired Ateke Tom. They killed a young man in Okrika and cut off his private part. They slashed a young man’s throat and decided to hang his head on a tree.

“The road to Nyesom Wike’s father’s house was built by me. A relation of mine was killed in front of Wike’s father’s house, during the 2015 general elections. I am a Christian. I have never killed anybody and I will never kill anybody. Instead of killing somebody, I will give up my ambition. Anybody’s life is greater than any ambition I will have on earth.

"When I wanted to become governor, God took me aside and allowed Rivers people to vote for Celestine Omehia and He brought me back.

Read: Amaechi Dares Wike: Probe Me and I'll Reveal Your Secrets

“So, nobody died. In 2011, the opposition joined us to vote for us. Nobody died. But because of one man’s ambition, we were losing human beings every day. Walking like a thug. Killing people like a thug. The God I worship will answer our prayers. God will not allow those who kill people to be governor of Rivers State. God will allow only those who worship Him. I am not perfect. Even some of you pray more than me. My priest told me God said we would defeat Nyesom Wike. God said so.

He also added that the face off between him and the incoming governor will fully commence after he hands over power on May 29.

#Rivers #Wike #Amaechi

Back