abujagirl

tony awards.jpg

Best Play:
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, Author: Simon Stephens
Best Musical: Fun Home
Best Revival of a Play: Skylight
Best Revival of a Musical: The King and I
Best Book of a Musical: Fun Home, Lisa Kron
Best Original Score Written for the Theatre: Fun Home, Music: Jeanine Tesori, Lyrics: Lisa Kron
Best Performance By an Actor in a Leading Role in a Play: Alex Sharp, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
Best Performance By an Actress in a Leading Role in a Play: Helen Mirren, The Audience
Best Performance By an Actor in a Leading Role in a Musical: Michael Cerveris
Best Performance By an Actress in a Leading Role in a Musical: Kelli O’Hara, The King and I
Best Performance By an Actor in a Featured Role in a Play: Richard McCabe, The Audience
Best Performance By an Actress in a Featured Role in a Play: Annaleigh Ashford, You Can’t Take It with You
Best Performance By an Actor in a Featured Role in a Musical: Christian Borle, Something Rotten
Best Performance By an Actress in a Featured Role in a Musical: Ruthie Ann Miles, The King and I
Best Scenic Design of a Play: Bunny Christie and Finn Ross, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
Best Scenic Design of a Musical: Bob Crowley and 59 Productions, An American in Paris
Best Costume Design of a Play: Christopher Oram, Wolf Hall Parts One & Two
Best Costume Design of a Musical: Catherine Zuber, The King and I
Best Lighting Design of a Play: Paule Constable, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
Best Lighting Design of a Musical: Natasha Katz, An American in Paris
Best Direction of a Play: Marianne Elliott, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
Best Direction of a Musical: Sam Gold, Fun Home
Best Choreography: Christopher Wheeldon, An American in Paris
Best Orchestrations: Christopher Austin, Don Sebesky, Bill Elliott, An American in Paris
Special Tony Award For Lifetime Achievement In The Theatre: Tommy Tune
Special Tony Award: John Cameron Mitchell
Regional Theatre Tony Award: Cleveland Play House
Isabelle Stevenson Tony Award: Stephen Schwartz
Tony Honors For Excellence in the Theatre: Gene O’Donovan, Adrian Bryan-Brown, Arnold Abramson

Back