Entertainment Taiwo "Ogogo" Hassan Set To Launch Music Album on January 25

Williamz

1421872819825.jpg

Nollywood actor, Taiwo Hassan popularly known as Ogogo has disclosed his intentions to launch a music album on January 25, 2015.

The actor has been in the Yoruba movie arm of Nollywood for several years and his decision to launch a music album is a huge surprise to many.

But Ogogo who doesn't want to be caught off guard quickly points to his lineage as the source of his musical talent.

In a recent interview about his new music career, Ogogo defended his intentions by saying, "I wouldn’t say something really prompted the idea because this is what I met in my family and Yoruba adage has it that family’s culture circulates from one generation to another. That is why I always pray that people shouldn’t come from a bad family."

"If the originator of the family was an armed robber, it is very obvious that this will be trending in the family forever and that is the meaning of the adage. I was born from a masquerade’s family in Ilaro, Ogun State and my grandparents have turned Muslim as far back as 20th century,’ he said on his involvement in music."

Imagine Ogogo performing on stage as an artiste, i think he has bitten more than he can chew, and he will pay the price of failure.

Back